Bespoke kitchen Storage Solution
This is a unique and smart way to make the most of you space you have. Below you will see the testimony from the client of this job. I have kept there names out for privacy. Also below you will see the before and after of the whole project.
Just wanted to drop a note to say we are so thrilled with our new storage cupboards and shelves. They really look fantastic – it has transformed our house! We were worried that the big unit in the kitchen might be too imposing, but you’ve done an amazing job of making sure it fits and blends really well (despite our wonky walls!). It looks like it has always been there!! We’re so pleased we finally have some decent storage – tidy house here we come! We must also say you were a pleasure to have in the house – thank you for your professionalism, ease and considerate work. We would recommend you to anyone!
Looking forward to a weekend of filling cupboards & shelves
Thanks again and very best regards,
Mr & Mrs W.”
Problem vs Solution
As many young growing families in London will know, storage can be a problem. When you have 2/3/4 children and all of their toys you need to find a storage solution.
So this is how we came up with this beautiful storage space:
- What needs to be hidden away, out of reach, files, folders, wine (for the future), toys, glasses, plates, trays, and basically everything that’s on show that doesn’t have a home!
- The TV still needs to be in the same place, so you can keep an eye on them whilst cooking.
- Shelving, nice shelving for kids books, cookery books, dvd’s.
- Mood lighting! With a flick of a switch tucked under one of the shelves you can turn the room into an instant adult chill area for when the kids go to bed.
- Doors are simple and handle-less, push to open, soft close hinges
- Painted on site using Farrow and Ball, matching the wall colour, and also very low odour for the little ones.
- Fill the cupboard space and happy families, or mummy 🙂
For any more information please email: email@example.com